CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 8, 2007

Love at First Sight

The only way I can rationalize HIM is love at first sight. IT IS THE ONLY WAY. That is why it has to be true. The first time I saw HIM, My heart dropped; kinda like when something bad happens that you never expected, and your heart feels like it hit your stomach, your face turns pink and hot. Only this happened because HE walked off a bus and straight into my heart. It was the best feeling in the world. I knew I had to meet HIM, know HIM, and convince HIM that HE loved me too. I immediatly pointed HIM out to the girl next to me and called "dibs" even though I knew HE had to have a girlfriend- it was too good to be true. That was about a year and half ago. I still love HIM to this day.
I was working as a waitress a summer camp, and HE was a camper. HE was my age, even though I wouldn't have cared. After those seconds after seeing HIM, HE dissapeared and I had to go get ready for work in an hour. I felt myself glowing, like people say you glow when your in love, or when you have sex. THAT glow. At dinner, all the other servers and I got prepared to bring out the first meal. We had assigned tables, and as I peeked out the small kitchen door window, as fate would have its way, HE was seated at one of mine. There were four hundred campers, from thirty different regions, and HE was seated at one of my three tables. As I carried out my food, I couldn't look at his face and do my job at the same time. So I just smiled, offered my name and services and tried to be as smooth as possible. Of course I barely sqeaked out answers as HE continually asked for more servings of food. I heard,
"Come on guys, what else do you want, keep bringing her back."HE noticed me!
I saw him several more times that week unexpectedly. HE would run in the morning (training for college soccer) and would pass by the server's breakfast not knowing HE was stopping right in front of me, through the tinted windows. At the Country Fair Square Dance, we blindly got paired up together. We both shared the same shy smile. I was in love with this boy, and everyone knew it.
My grandfather died. I had to leave camp early. I had no time to say goodbye, or even think about seeing HIM again. I knew there were slim to none chances, because HE was from several states away. Reality had given me a double blow: My precious grandfather was no longer alive, and the boy of my dreams was not an option. I finally mustered up some courage and gave one of my co workers clear instructions: Tell HIM that HE is the most beautiful boy I have ever seen, and if HE wants to stay in contact, leave something and I will get in contact with HIM. I normally would have waited for HIM to ask me but I didn't have time for that. Then I left.
I returned to camp after the funeral, with the best welcome I have ever recieved. My co workers were going wild to see me! For that moment, they tossed my pain out the window and filled me in on the news: He felt the same way about me! I was on top of the world.
Throughout the school year we kept in contact by phone and internet. HE had the busiest schedule I've ever heard of with soccer, but I had to see HIM again. HE came to visit me eventually, and I was on Cloud 9. HE was so perfect. I couldn't get enough of HIM. It felt amazing. I've dated boys in my young life, have fallen in and out of love and like, and this was different. All together, I've only been with this boy (in person) about 6 or 7 days. But if HE asked me to marry HIM, I wouldn't hesitate.
That is why I believe in love at first sight. I HAVE TO. <3

0 comments: