CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Roommate from Hell

Last year, I had the worst roomate I could have ever imagined plus some. I have no idea why I lived with her the whole year when i definitely should hav moved out the first week. We met in the summer, and hit it off because we both have our dark, weird sides. That should have been a warning to me that she would not be pleasant to live with. She had the worst personal habits, rarely taking showers or washing her cars. Her dirty underwear was always on the floor. Gross. Whenever she ate, she'd just leave it out. So our room had dirty underwear and old food around it.
At first we bunked our beds. Not a good idea. She had this pyscho boyfriend that came to visit and of course had no where else to hook up but our room. I took a nap and woke up to my bed shaking because they were having sex in the bed. And she never washed her sheets. One time I picked up a picture frame, and a used condom flung across the room. Sick.
One time, I came home from the weekend to find a dog in our room. We lived in a dorm, and were not allowed to have pets besides small tank ones. She had already taken advantage of this and got a turtle that smelled and she never fed it or cleaned its tank. The poor turtle ate its own feces and ended up committing suicide (more about that later). So I come home to this dog, in our small dorm room, and she says that she got it for only fifty dollars because it has fleas. Are you kidding? This girl had no respect.
Her and that crazy boyfriend fought every single day and she'd scream at him on the phone early in the morning while I was sleeping. She was anti social so she was always in bed. I know she cut herself, and she left her dirty razors on the window ledge next to her bed ( by the picture frame with the dirty condom). Words of wisdom: don't live with someone that has bad personal hygeine. It won't work out, they have other bad habits too.
I saw her recently and she ran up and gave me a hug and told me she missed me. Are you kidding? Because my life is 438275483278594 times better with out you.

0 comments: